In India, Ayurveda has been practiced for more than 5000 years in the form of a natural system of medicine. It is also practiced in various other parts of the world in the form of alternative medicine. If one goes through the history, Ayurveda comes up as a significant system of medicine in South Asia. Today, Ayurveda has regained a lot of importance again in India and all over the world. In our country, it was during the Vedic period that the earliest literature of Ayurveda appeared. The Sushruta Samhita and the Charaka Samhita are 2 important works in this field.It involves various surgical procedures and medicinal preparations for curing diseases.
Ayurveda as alternative treatment
Ayurveda is an important and one of the most important alternative treatments. It has a holistic approach dealing with mental health as a state of mental, intellectual along with spiritual well-being. It keeps its focus on the prevention of diseases, rebuilding of the system of the body and increasing the life span.
In Ayurveda, the symptoms and of the problem are divided as mental thoughts or feelings in the same manner as the symptoms in one’s physical body. The goal of Ayurveda is the removal of the main cause of mental problem as a whole. It looks after doing preventions by making the right changes in the diet, meditation, exercising and development of right attitude.
This treatment involves various complex therapeutic techniques and natural medicines so that balance and harmony can be brought back into the body. There is involvement of various kinds of herbs, oils, spices and plants which include around 250 single plant drugs (used in pharmacies as well) and 600 herbal formulas.
After a number of clinical and lab studies, it has been proved that Ayurvedic therapies have a lot of benefits in the prevention and treatment of various problems like cancers, diabetes and many more.
Benefits of Ayurveda
Ayurveda has a number of benefits :
- Holistic approach (improvement in patient’s physical, mental and psychological conditions)
- A helpful cure for various chronic diseases
- Preparations are close to nature made from ingredients processed from plants, herbs, flowers, fruits etc
- No proven side effects of Ayurveda
- Along with treatment, Ayurveda also helps in the prevention of the occurrence of various diseases
- Such treatment focus on the complete well-being of one’s entire body and thus the results are also longer
- One gets a strategy so as how to adopt healthy dietary and lifestyle chances to keep diseases away
- These medicines help in the nourishment of the body and enhancement of the mental ability
- These therapies also give relief from mental stress and rejuvenation of the body
- Comparatively cheaper than other systems of medicine
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda treatments and therapies are useful in a number of health problems. Since its approach is holistic, it deals in psychological, physical and spiritual well-being. The list of such health problems is long, following are a few:
- Cardiac Hypertension
- De-Addictions and Smoking termination
- Therapeutic Skin Care
- Stress Management
- Weight Reduction
- Spine and joint care
- Hair fall
- Kidney stones
- Irritable Hip Syndrome
Ayurveda Packages at MediConnect India?
We, at MediConnet India can arrange various kinds of Ayurveda treatment packages, as per your requirement and condition at a number of top-notch Ayurveda centers, all around India. The list of such packages is long, here are the few important ones:
- Beauty Care Package
- Stress Management Program
- Spine & Joint Care
- Lifestyle Disease Management
- Psoriasis Management Program
- Cancer Management Program
- Treatment For Sinusitis & Migraine
- Treatment For Arthiritis & Spondylitis
- Weight Loss Program
To know more about Ayurveda Treatments in India keep browsing our site Medical India Tourism and to book a medical tour to India please fill the given form below.